Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year

Happy New Year everybody!

Owhh~
It was so fortunate that I able to pass New Year with my darling...
Haha!
But it was very unfortunate too...
I have had an accident on the road which opposite of my house!
It was 7 something and raining, my mum asked me to fetch her to Serdang and have our dinner there.
On the way going to Serdang, the car in front of me was a Nissan Fairlady...so ngam the car plate number is 7, and I told my mum that's my birthday; my sis was saying that we want to drive it in the future...LOL...we just talked until too happy already...=.=
Then my mum warned me to slow down, dont kiss the Fairlady...so i just slowed down but still stick quite near to the car in front of me....while going down from the slope, the car in front of Fairlady stopped in a sudden, then the Fairlady able to break, then I was not sure that whether I was break in time or not...only can felt the car was slipping towards the car in front of me...LOL...just finish talking here, and bang it in the next second...

*PANG* *PANG* *PANG*!!! These were what I heard in that moment...then look at back mirror, I saw a motor-cyclist slipped to middle of the road with his white helmet...I was just...OMG.........................By the time, my mummy already went down from car and talked to the Fairlady driver, two Chinese young man...Then I also went down and have a look...thank god that i just kena the car plate and abit of the bumper...so we just paid them, settle by ourselves...
After that, looked at behind...alamak...still got 2 cars and one motor...the car behind me was Wira, behind Wira was Kenari...and motor is the last one...It was really really really lucky that the motor-cyclist was safe...he only got small injured with his leg...Phew...But the Wira behind me was very worst...inside the car were sitting an old lady, children and his wife...these were too serious and we couldn't settle it by ourselves...so we just drove to police station to do report...
This was the first first time I stepped into police station...There is nothing scary than this! wait for very long for the report, take picture for my car, and so on...
Until 9 something only we could left the police station and had our dinner with Joanne and my 3rd sis...
"Wah, geng lo you....nobody dare to bang Fairlady, and you were the first person who bang it in our family!!! claps" =.=''' Then I started my story and discuss with them about the incident...
Guess what??
I couldn't get to sleep in the whole night...so I went down played with our new member, Brownie...a little puppy which adopt from SPCA...
When succeed to got into sleep, my sister woke me up! She asked me to watch Avatar with them because they have extra ticket...okie...fine...just go with them...at Time Square so far some more...huh...I almost fell asleep in the cinema...But the movie tooooooo nice already...haha...

*************************

Ahha,
And here are some of my Christmas presents which I received and gave...
There are somore, but I haven't transfer those photo into comp~ Just wait~ ^^


This is the Christmas card I do for my darling to spend my time when he was in London ^^



My sleeping socks~ sister got this for me from TopShop...The design will change every year I guess...


Twilight Turtle~ It will glows in the dark~





~See you guys in the next blog~




No comments:

Post a Comment