Monday, January 4, 2010

WeeEeEeeeee~
Time to write my blog since I got nothing to do...
Haha...
Somebody ask me to delete my blog worrrrr....Cheahhhhhhhh...
So ba bai laaa....
I write more and more and more then...let you see until vomit arrr...O.o
Hmmm...
Back to topic~!
Its about my second gathering with 3 of my friends~
Three of them are studying in a same College which is Sunway, Im the special one...=.= from Berjaya...haha....Not only that, the course I chose also a big different with them...and the class when form 1 to 5 also tak sama...But we just keeping in touch with no reason...haha! The first gathering was in my first sem break, now, Im having 2nd sem break and it's the 2nd gathering for us...^^ It means that they only have chance to see me in each of my semester break...whats a loooooooong period to wait! ~.~ maybe a few months?
Hehe...
At night,
After dinner, Sze Ming would be the one who fetches us to Yum Cha at Paparich...
Last gathering was Hwei Yi, maybe next is my turn~ =)
By the way,
We would take some stupid pictures in each of our gethering as memories...We used to be like that....>.<
Finished chatting, joking, crazying, laughing, we went to the center of IOI Boulevard to complete our mission for that "gathering night" XD
And here it goes~
I ran from very far away to set the camera, but still, we could look relax in this pic...Wuhuhuhuhu...
Ming>Yee>Yi>Qi

Hey hey~! Darling! this is my kai kar lou! Kakaka...


Hmmm...Dont know what is this =P


OowhhHh...Bei Ying...One of the topic in our primary school text book...A mighty story...haha!



Yee>Qi>Yi>Ming



Qi>Ming




Xiao Mei Mei said its gun, but Hwei Yi said its Seven...@.@ so what should it be??
seven?gun?seven?gun?what??
By the way, I love the floor paint very much! It's done by LimKokWing Uni



Err....This would be.....Free style! I guess...haha...Just simply post la...=.= but it's nice~



OhHhhH!! This was my idea...XD Kakakakaka! S.T.U.P.I.D Dumbass, It's for you!! Blek~ I will wait for your msg to scold me...=X



Ahha~~ Ini Cantik...But Why Xiao Mei Mei get out from her own circle...hmmm


Wulalala~ This is the first picture we took there...We were trying the balancing of the camera actually ^^ It's nice tooOoooOoo~


It was a happy day...
The 3rd gathering will be in my 3rd semester break le...Don't miss me~
3 people miss me will make me sneeze until die...haha!
-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment