Monday, August 10, 2009

2 Days WorK zzz

Wow!
3 days didn’t touch my computer…
Know why?
I BEEN TO WORK…
Haha…
Weekend work has higher salary la!
Kakaka…
But it is quite tiring…
One word can describe…
SUFFER!
Phewww…
I swear that I will not work as that ANYMORE!



Let talk back Friday,
Early in the morning…
A called from Pei Cheng…
The agent…
“hello, can you work at XXXX? We really can’t find people who taken the injection at last minutes, would you like to work there for 2 days? But today you still have to come for training at Kelana Jaya.”
OMG…
And I promised them, then put Sook Foong’s aero plane….
I’m so sorry Sook Foong…
You want to scold me too kind or what also can la…
=.=…
Sorry…
But I know you will not get angry la…
Kaka! Si 8 po…




On ThE WaY To TraininG






2-3p.m,
After training…
I was waiting Mr.GayLou come and fetch me…
And then we went to Giant to buy some stuff.
We planned to cook spaghetti for our lunch and mash potato for Joey’s party,
But we put his aero plane as well…
=.=’’’
The weirdest thing was,
He didn’t blame me lo…zzz
And I didn’t zat him anything in that night…
Just because of I felt guilty to put his aero plane…
@.@



YumMy~




*ThE SpaghettI*
- Not Soft Enough
- Lack of Sauce
- Taste not bad
- Texture Problem
- Presentation 100%



Kakaka…
But we still enjoyed it very much…zzz



*Joey’s party*
- Yee Shi, HAPpY BirthdaY~
- Didn’t eat much because my stomach was full of spaghetti =.=’’
- Joey, stop jumping from the Fake mountain into the swimming pool…it’s extremely dangerous lo and don’t bully the guard la please, the guard turn to the back then you jump into swimming pool again…zzz
- Mr.GayLou, my mummy want to see you already, and so do my 38 sister…=.=’’ they want blacklist you la! Haha!





Saturday (7/8/09)



Wake early and got to work~
Huhh…
The first day…
Very angry and wunai…
Yea, Malay worker…
Pointed me here and there to find Mr.Bob lolx…
His look really like boob! XD
I just walked here and there,
Even borrow a pen also need to be so stingy?
Ask me go buy myself…
Guo Fen lo…
Luckily work for 2 days only…
The time passed very slow…
Finally…
4 o’clock…
It was my lunch time…
Luckily Mr.GayLou came had lunch with me…
Or not I will be alone…
We went to makan McD…
Why was my lunch time passéd so fast??
Huhh…
I was just kept looking at the clock…
8 P.M…
Faster pack thing and run away luu…
I waited my sister come to fetch me at XXX entrance…
There is very windy…
Yea~ many couples were sitting there…
Haha…
My sister arrived at around 830…
After that, we were been to Bean for dinner…
Yo! My chicken chop with rice…
Super tasty~~~
Yummy~
And then my sister drove to Joanne’s house to visit the sick cat…
I drove home alone…
I was just tired until can’t even have the energy to step the break lo…
Once I arrived home,
I was just quickly took shower and lie on bed like a die fish *.*



The next day,
I did the same thing…
But I was lunch alone…
After finished eating,
I went to cinema to buy movie tickets…
Lolx…Fun thing happened here!
There were many people queuing,
And I was thinking what to do to get the movie tickets faster…
This idea came to my mind in a sudden…
Haha!
I walked forward to the people who almost their turn,
And ask them to help me buy…
Haha!
Fortunately,
They were willing to help me…=P
I followed them to the ticket counter and choose the sits…
Haha!
Thanks a lot!
Yea,
I did a bad thing again ma…
But I know you would not scold me lo…
Kekex
This kind of experience get once is already more than enough…=.=’’
After movie,

















~Day EnD~

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha....Pei Cheng ? I think i know which agent .... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wuuUu yea~ and that shampoo one..he called me this morning..but i rejected haha! i dont want to work as promoter laa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoLX !!! Izzit ask u go Sri petaling ? they need ppl urgent in sri petaling now Ooo.... Har don work as promoter then work as what o ? ei u holiday till when jiek?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaya...sri petaling...but i rejected...i die also dont work as promoter dy looo!!! the 1st day i stand until want die dy...stand 7 hours lo...ur shampoo ok meh? it is more than 7 hours if im not mistaken...right? my sem break same as urs la...until 19th...haha

    ReplyDelete