Saturday, August 1, 2009

RoxXxxXxx!!!

RoXxXxXx!!
Haha!
Early in the morning,
After breakfast with mum,
Then went to curve…
For?
Win the tickets of MTV World Stage!
Yo!

~WaiTinG aNd wAitInG~





Benny and I were stood there and wait patiently…
For…almost one and the half hours!
When the event started,
Everyone was shouted like nobody!
And the girl…Delnese(spelling incorrect)
She is pretty! Cute! Gorgeous!
Haha!


She iS PreTtY! Isn't ShE?

The first game,
Only 20 people are allowed to get into the space,
And dance like crazy to get MoshPitt!
Im not daring enough of course…=.=’’
Just stand aside and looked at them…
All of them were really dance and jump crazily!
And so do Benny…ha!


JuMp, BennY! ha!


*.*





He was lucky because he was the last person who chosen to get MoshPitt!
Congratulation!


Congratz!

Second round,
20 people also…
And a girl…which dressed up sexily,
Dance and jump in front of me hardly to get the sticker and MoshPitt…
The most excited thing was,
She went nut!
Those Malay guys were looking at her…
OMG…
It was terrible…
But then as long as she enjoyed it…=.=’’
Yea,
After that,
There is another game,
Use ass to write out “Tourism Malaysia”
Ha!
What’s a SEXY bud of him and him!
They did win the tickets too…
But were normal tickets, not MoshPitt la…
Next is guess out the music…
They can get the prize and ticket easily even though they couldn’t answer it…
As long as you success to be chosen to the stage,
For sure you would get reward~
The last one…
Ha! Benny was pushed by me to get to the stage…
Because I’m still have no courage to get the ticket by myself…ha!


Kakaka!


Anyway,
Thanks for helping me to win that 2 precious tickets…
Yea~
I was thinking to give somebody…
But…
Something reminded me again…=)
The tickets were not won by myself…
And,
Even if its win by myself,
I shouldn’t do that too…=)
So I decided to return to him…
Let him sell it out…
After that,
We were headed to A&W for lunch,
He treated me, of course…
That was what he owed me…
Keke…
Thanks la…~




~Kekex! MoshPitt N Normal Tickets~

yo! The ReWarD



Finished lunch,
We went to met someone to ask about the job…
Yea…
The salary quite high…
But I felt lazy to work in sudden…
Hmmm…
It was almost 5…
And we started to travel back…
Luckily no jam…
Phew~
On the way back,
I was tried to get back that 2 tickets…
Zzz…
Know what?
I have not been to any concert yet!
Haha…
And I found somebody who felt free to accompany me to go for the concert…
Haha…
Is YOU already…=.=’’
You are always free except weekday ma…
Yek dao you laaa…got free ticket…
Haha!
Don’t put my aeroplane!
Or not,
I KILL YOU!






The Day
~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment