Wednesday, August 12, 2009

--A DaY--

Result will be release soon!
WuUuUUuu…
Must pray hardly…=)
This term exam mustn’t disappoint my parents!
Or not I can’t go out so often anymore…
Haha…
Face broken since the first action…=.=’’
Felt “fishy”
Yea la yea la…
I am always a stupid for you…
You are smart le…
Smartie…=)
Can’t you just act like don’t know and I could continue doing that?
Huhh…
A failure action…
Anyway, my bad…




Today,
Woke at six…=.=’’
The people who understand me might know the reason…
WOKEN UP BY THE THUNDER!
GOSH!
I can’t even sleep more than 7 or 8 hours per day!
Lie on bed turn here and there for an hour…
Huh…







*7 a.m* alarm-er
Wake you up!
Disturb you!
Kaka!
And then breakfast with daddy~
I ordered Wan Tan Mee to share with my leng zai daddy~
We are on diet ma…
Haha!
Finished breakfast,
We went to Tempua…
I took chance to check my room…
Owh…
Where is my wall lamp wire???
Too bad…
No need to hang my cat already…
“Dai sei, who ask you don’t guard your own room during the progress.Wahaha!”
Bad Ruby…
Kill you! =P
After that, I fetch mummy to pasar~
And she met her friends…
AunTie aUntIE *.*
Then go to yum morning tea without planning…=.=’’
I thought to go toilet…
But no choice,
My boss mummy dai sai one…
I faster ran to my bed and took a nap once I arrived home!
zzZzZzz…zZzZzzz
*1230* alarm
I was forcing myself to wake up and took a shower~
And I thought of something important to do!!
Today is 12nd of August,
Time left not much…
I must complete it in time…
+u+u!! ^^




~YoU ArE ThE ChampioN~




Next,
I ought to send my sister to KL for tuition,
That lazy cat…
Ponteng school want me to send her to KL…=.=’’
Luckily she sek do…
Treat me a cup of milk tea…
Haha…
After sending her,
I got to return all the stuffs back to Kelana Jaya…
The way going there from KL,
Jam is for sure…
But I really don’t know the reason of jamming…




38 sis said "xing fu de yang zi" =.=''





--The day just BORING--

No comments:

Post a Comment