Friday, August 14, 2009

---CaRinG---ConcerN---



*Everyone was giving me a lot of caring in the raining month,*
*Until now,*
*The rainbow appeared,*
*The grey sky was covered by the beautiful rainbow.*
*Every colour of the rainbow represents each of you,*
*Thanks for you all who staying besides of me.*

Morning 5:50 a.m
My alarm rang but I didn’t realize,
Might be too tired?
But I was waking up at 6:15 automatically =)
Yea lo,
What to do?
Have to wake my darling up…=.=’’’
Yesterday night was accompanying him to memorize his court script until 0001 =.=’’…
I looked at the script…
Wahsai…
So many words that I don’t understand…
Yea…
I have poor English…
Huhh…
But then,
I think I also can memorize some of it already…
Kaka…
IMPOSSIBLE! =.=’’
Must be you murdered MJ la…
Blek =P
WuUUuU…
Tomorrow can go out again…
Kakaka…
This time I want to watch Ling Ling Gao la…
Next week got people want to go Penang with Leng Lui dy laaa…
No time accompany me already laaa…
And I have to start my study lu…
=)
Kekex…
Guard me to study!!
Or not will blacklist by my daddy…
Cannot out…=.=’’



wahahaha...my supper Burned burger...=P

DON'T TEAS AT ME!!! YOU THIS DUMBASS..kaka...



No comments:

Post a Comment