Monday, August 3, 2009

SuNDaY!

Sunday Sunday~
Family dayzz…
I felt guilty that I seldom accompany my family much last time…
Ha!
Only thought go with friend?
And neglected my family…
So, the day before Sunday,
I turned on my alarm,
I was woken up by the alarm at 7~
After washed up,
Got ready for everything,
We went to breakfast at Klang.

sisters and WenBo


our 工作人员


Finished breakfast,
My mum and I brought Ruby and Wen Bo to Genting for a walk…
Just because the weather here is toOoOoo warm!
I don’t think everybody could stand for it~ ha!
We started to travel around 1030 in the morning~

She put on the safety belt because she was afraid to the way my mum drive...=.=''



There is already 12 when we reached Genting!
Because there were a lot of people and we took cable car to the peak of Genting…
There were two clowns standing aside to welcome everyone who are going to Genting…
Yea~ Ruby and Wen Bo took picture with the two naughty clowns,
And so do I~

WenBo Sis noughty clown


Sis,Me,two noughty clowns


In The Cable Car

THEM


We took some pictures in cable car too…
We were in the cable car for 15 minutes to reach to the peak~
After that,
We decided not to go into outdoor theme park…
Because there were a lot of people,
And we don’t have much chance to play all the things,
So we just get 2 indoor tickets,
For Ruby and Wen Bo…
I would just be their camera women…
Kaka!
Hey,
You think camera women easy to be?
You have to walk here and there just to get a capture for them ok???
Huhhh…
Nothing much to say about there…
Just thought of some memories there~
Sis and Me

When we going back,

Met a girl in the cable car~

She is now travelling around the world!

and i asked her still single?

she said, yes...

And she work as a lecturer!

Wow...

My ADMIRE was just pointing to her...

Haha!

Single can do anything she likes,

Without caring too much of others...

Yea,

She was right~

After genting,
We had our dinner at “LokLok street”
Yea~ my mummy asked me to invite Sook Foong also…
Haha…
I know mummy love her a lot…
And so do I!
That fei po…
Keep fit still eat so much!
It’s a failure plan, I knew it~
XD
After that, I sent Ruby back home,
And go for tea with Sook Foong at Wings…
We ordered a bottle of beer and cup of hot honey milk…
Beer, not for me of course~
Hmmm…
There were not much people because it was SUNDAY!
We could talk loud and laugh like crazy there…
Lolx!
Sook Foong, don’t be jealous ok??
Paris, French guy are too romantic la!
Maybe not ngam me lo…
Maybe ngam u…kaka!
I will bring him to you one day…=.=’’
And,
I know the picture that I took with him made you think of the Nikko Hotel boy boy…
Haha!
But your phone got stolen~
Not to blame anyone…zzz


The day
---End peacefully---

2 comments: