Friday, August 21, 2009

--Today and Yesterday--

Huhh...
Today woken up by my alarm at 615~
Finished preparing everything,
Then ajak my daddy and mummy go for breakfast~
After breakfast,
Both of them sent me to college lu...
Haha...
Felt so xing fu =)
I ran into Ms.Shiam when I was walking toward the lift...
Haha...
Yea...
She told me that i made mistakes in theory part...
Huh...
But still can do better one...
Chef Siew Lee also told me the same thing...
"The mark u got was quite good already..."
Was she comforting me?
Dunno~
Only me and Sherlyn helping chef in this day...
But sherly was waiting us in Catholic...
After I put on my chef jacket...

Wahahaha...huh...that scarf tie until i sweat laa...yi? forgot to wear apron...so look abit weird =P



Then walked into kitchen to gave chef a hand~
Finished all the Mis en place,
We shifted all the stuffs into lift, moved into car and started to travel to Catholic~
Chef was giving me all the instructions on the way going to Catholic...
When we arrived,
We set up all the instruments,
And wait for everyone to start our demo...
On the process,
BUSH!
The plaster which wrapping my finger dropped,
And my noughty injured finger started to bleed...
I was just looking at my finger,
Then chef took me a new plaster...
I don't know should use what to describe that situation...
The blood just came out =.=
Phew...!
After the demo,
We tidied up everything and eat in the canteen which invited by them...
But we ate abit only,
Because we have another plan to go for~
We went to Raju's mamak which near by Laksa school...
That is a famous mamak la...
Haha...
We enjoyed the food very much...
And I tried something that I have not eaten yet...
=P
We were going back at around 230...
Huh...
Reached college,
Have to wash up EVERYTHING...
Almost 5 only done all the things...
And then wait for my VIP fetch me back~
We used Putrajaya highway to back,
Because all the way started jam already...
On the way,
I only care to look at my new time table and talked alot of crab...=.=
Forgot to jaga jalan...
We forgot to turn down to Bukit Jalil...
And continue the journey to Putrajaya, KLIA...
No way to U turn...
We just drove along to Putrajaya and turn back...zzz
Luckily I smart enough...
Brought him another way without jamming...
Wakakakka...!!
And today,
Saturday....
Huhhh...
Feeling very not well when woken up...
After breakfast at downstairs,
Go Subang for awhile,
Then continue sleep until 130...
Still very headache and feel vomit after nap...
H1N1??
Huh...
No way....

No comments:

Post a Comment