Saturday, August 29, 2009

The first day of 2nd sem


2nd break, i was staying in class and have nothing to do =.=

photo taken, 28.08.09

My friends,
Here is the time for me to update my blog!
(Night of Friday)
First of all,
I’d like to say,
My new semester is EXTREMELY PACK and TIRED!
DCA AIEP students have to take 6 subjects in this sem!
SIX!!! Not a joke.
Monday,
830-1230, theory classes
One hour break,
130-530, practical class (mis en place in kitchen)
Tuesday,
830-530, practical class (practical in sampling)
*no break*
Wednesday,
1030-1230, theory class,
Two hours break,
230-430, advance class.
Thursday,
1030-1230, theory class,
One hour break,
130-230, theory class.
*The only only best day*
Friday,
830-1230, theory classes,
One hour break,
130-430, theory classes.



How pack is it!!
My timetable was full of highlighted box! Huhhh…
Lets share the first day of new semester to you guys~
The first day,
I was ALMOST considered late to class…
Just because I was forgot to look at my timetable and decide which classroom to go to…
And,
I LOST MY STUDENT CARD!
I have got to pay RM 50 to replace the card =.=
Mummy said, “Never mind, just paid to buy a lesson.”
T_T…I felt very guilty…
Mummy, you are so GooD…
I love you!
Owh,
Let talk back the first class I attended…
It was Chef Loke’s class…
He was teaching us about kitchen and hygiene management.
Yeap,
He is an interesting chef!
We will not feel sleepy in his class…
Haha!
After two hours class, without any break,
We have got to go to seminar room 6,
For principle of management, lectured by Ms. Vijaya.
She is another interesting lecturer in Berjaya…
And she is extremely SMART too!
She was sets some rules in her class,
Let see,


1, only her phone is allowed to ring.
It means, if our phone ring during class, it consider her phone.
2, everyone can talk in her class,
She hardly believed the freedom of talking.
BUT, she will always points the question to the person who are listening to the people who speaking.
It means, we still can’t talk in the class.
3, no chewing gum in her class,
Because, when our mouth is moving, she will think that we are trying to say something.
4, student who late more than 10 minutes, do not enter class,
BUT, she is allowed to late, because nobody could lecture that class without lecturer.
5, no other language except English and Hindu,
Because these are the only languages she knows.
And the last one,
Ms. Vijaya is always the right one with no reason.


The only thing that I can comment to her class is,
The way she lectured is awesome!
After POM,
Is break times,
We had only half an hour break,
Because our Chef Siew Lee wants to see us at 1 sharp with full set of chef uniform!
And that time,
I heard wrongly,
I thought is 130,
And I was still enjoying chit chat with TK, Benny and Priyani in mcD.
Zzz
It was a NICE break -.-
Because I was kena shooting by that two men in the whole break =.=
Sorry la guys,
I really didn’t think to take the picture of the girl…
You guys don’t know the respond of got shock????
Huhh…
And then,
I was lucky to run into Nana who reminded me the class is at 1 sharp.
I ran to 15th floor to get my chef jacket,
And ran back to 14th floor locker room to put on my chef jacket,
Tidied up my hair and rushed to Sampling with my utensil bag~
Phew,
Luckily, I’m not the late one…
Haha…
The first thing chef did was,
Introducing the whole kitchen to us,
Taught us what to do when we are locked in the walk-in chiller~
After that,
We started to do our mis en place for the next day of operation~
We were given a recipe of the day,
And get everything prepare~
I was group with Nana, Nathan and Angela~
The meal that we in charged was,
Chicken tortilla.
It is a very very nice dish!
Me and Angela were in charge to do the tomato salsa~
Nathan and Nana did the filling~
We still have egg custard for appetizer,
Chicken tortilla and braised lamb are main courses,
And a delicious clafoutis (Baking cherry pudding) as dessert of the day!
Everyone was busying for our own stuffs.
That day we were allowed to leave around 6!
After I packed all my stuff,
I sent my chef uniform back to 15th floor for cleaning~
And I didn’t feel like going back at the moment!
The reason is,
It was jam everywhere…
Fortunately,
Daddy said after fetching my sister,
They will go to KL meet me to dine in KL together!!!
I found a place to take a rest and chat on the phone to waste my time…
It was a very tiring day…
My leg was lost of energy and felt to faint ~.~
But for sure I will still stand for it =)
This was the first day of my 2nd semester…
Challenging enough?
Haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment