Friday, August 7, 2009

ice-cream~ avocado~ lelong!!!

Lolx!
Turn a blind line
Sook Foong!
You man man sell ice-cream la…
Haha!
After training tired?
I must be very tired lorrr…




Prepare for training~ WuUuu




2nd round! Interview at...XXXX




Finish training still go for another interview…
But I rejected the job dy lu…
Happy already? Wong Sook Foong & Low Chun Yip!
That working time really crazy de lo…
Night 7 until 4 a.m…
Zzz…
Who will do…=.=
Ahh~~~
Just now I already asked my mummy go buy more ice cream from you…
And so do my avocado la~
=.=’’’
See!
So good si a…
Help you to reach the target and earn more 10 Ringgit a!
And I think our 20 Ringgit will fly away la…
Huhh…
I know 20 Ringgit can watch 2 movies dy…
But…never mind la…
Haha…
Today treated you chicken rice dy ma…
As long as you don’t disappoint me in your SPM then can la…
=) NOT TO OUT ANYWHERE WITHOUT ME OR YOUR FAMILY!
Haha! My darling no.2 ^^



~GooD NighT~

1 comment:

  1. Wah... Wot Kind Of Post Is Tat? Need To Work Frm 7pm Till 4am?? Take Care Ya.

    ReplyDelete