Monday, August 17, 2009

ENCORE!!! HaPpY dAy~ ^^

HapPy hApPy!!!
Wahahahha…!!!
Yor!
Eason!!!!! ENCORE!!!!!
Haha!
Yea,
This morning planned to jog with daddy mummy and sisters…
But,
They changed the plan to KL eat porridge in a sudden…=.=…
Who so lazy??!!!
Keep fit changed to add fat!!! Ha!
Must be daddy…
No need to say already…Blek!
On the way,
Mummy changed the plan AGAIN!
She said go Sri Petaling eat…
Ok lo…
We just obey what mummy said~
After breakfast,
Already 930…
My sister and I headed to Puteri cut hair~
Kaka…
I cut short my hair la!!!
Nice bo?
Lolx



kekeX






BiBu~






No la of course…=.=’’’
If I cut it, my darling will kill me la…*.*




They Curled my hair without asking me so i tied it up la~


My phone rang when they were blowing my hair…
Me: Meh si?
Sis: eh, go sing K lo? Want join?
Me: really a? okok…where and who is going?
Sis: Phang kor, Ruby and me lo…join or not?
Me: ok la ok la, I straight away meet you up after finish cutting my hair…bye~
And then my 2nd sister dropped me at IOI…
I got to red box and met them up…
When I was arrived red box,
Wahhh…
There was a long long long queue…
Funny lo…
When our turn,
They asked, “Have you booked before coming?”
HABIS…
They very clever one…
Haha…
Is ok~
And then we changed to Neway~
Kekex!
We just sing and sing and sing…
And I just eat and eat and eat~
YoU SO BeautifuL~
SO DamN BeautifuL~~

Finished K,
Already 330…
We went home rest for awhile,
And then get prepare for Eason’s concert!!!
Yeahhh!!!!!
Me, Phang kor and elder sis were arrived pyramid around 630…
We took Korea food as our dinner~






-Phang Kor and Jie-





-Me-







YumyuM~~








And wait for my VIP =.=’’
Kekex…
He chosen Subway as his dinner~
After finished eating,
We started to queue up to get into Lagoon surf beach~
Wow!
The queue was so so so so long!!!
Luckily we started queue earlier…
We took pictures when queuing…

Blek...ShY sHy la...=.=''




VVVVIP






This two unknown people don't know come from where one...kaka!






Haha!
Cute la!
My sister was wearing an angel T-shirt,
And darling was wearing a vampire T-shirt…
=.=’’’
Angel VS Vampire
Kakaka!!!
Match la them!
And I helped them took a picture for that~




ChEezzZzzZ






Hehehe…
Phang kor more funny!
Huhh…
You see him…






@.@
38 one…
Hahaha…
We just queued for 15 minutes,
And then we could got into the concert~
Wuhuu~UuuU~
Our tickets were yellow zone, and we just got into it~
Haha…!
The zones between us,
Mean front and back,
Were very crowded…
But our zone didn’t…
Still got a lot of spaces some more…
I wonder why…#.#
Hehe…
And then we were raised up our “hand”
WoOooOOooo!!!!
ShouT OuT LouD!!!
FuN MaN!!!
Kakakaka…!
eEeEeeeeeeeeeee….
Yea yea~
I heard somebody sung out LOUD…
Blek~
After finished the last song,
Everybody was shouted ENCORE!
And so do I…~
But I was just shouted for syok la~
Then got out from lagoon~
Yea…
Is to avoid jam in the parking lot…=)
SmarTies here…
Ha!
And so ngam,
Our cars were parked at the same floor and also same place…
Just opposite…=.=’’
So we walked to parking lot together lo~
Yeah yeah~
VIP sent VVIP home,
When I reached home,
Only I realized my camera and house key left in jie’s car…
House key never mind la…
But…
The camera!!!
Huh…
I can’t see my precious picture lo…!
Yer!
So today (17/8) only I post this out~
HaPpY DaY!!!

Sorry for the videos~
It takes me long long time to upload...
I don't think i have this patient to wait for it~
=P

6 comments:

  1. one word to describe~ EXCELLENT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY Didnt Up Load Concert Geh Photo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this blog very lag....i don't know why...it takes me long time to upload photos n videos le...facebook have some concert photos if im not mistaken...=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah...u whole day go out non-stop not tire ah =.=

    ReplyDelete
  5. syok la...people always said "happy then can la"
    correct lehhhh

    ReplyDelete