Sunday, September 27, 2009

~BlueberrY CrepE~

27/09

Hmmm...

I planned to do dessert for my family and darling for very long...

Finally, i have time to do it!

Ha!

Afternoon of the day,

I went to IOI Mall to do some stuffs...

By the time,

Kah Hui they all were in IOI also...

So I met them in RedBox..

After that,

I ought to get back to buy ingredients for the dessert~

And i started to do the dessert at around 530...=)

Here are the picture that we took in that day~

So sorry that I have not much time to write all the things out~

These pictures will tell the story~ =)

Here it goes~


Fiona~ she is getting prettier ^^


Fiona, Yee Kuan and JoAnne...


The molester! Haha! very long didn't play until so "qi gek" with her dy



The Sha Po


All of us~ ^^


CheeseeEee~


Yeah~!


Whats a nice pic~ (The time i haven't reach there)



Here are my crepes~ I been doing it for few hours!








I pan it one by one! at the end, I did more than 80 pieces of it!





This Ruby just Trying to PRETEND that she did the crepe too




I would like to introduce this cute little girl to you guys~ Her name is Yean Wen, she is the one who love to eat my crepe! YummY~






-END-







2 comments: