Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day before raya holiday and some GIFTS

I am lucky that I was driving to college last friday!
After we finished the last class of the day,
Outside was having a heavy rain...
Ha!
Benny and Steven followed my car back to Sri Petaling and OUG (Orang Utan Garden)
But before that,
I have to fetch my younger sister at Kasturi...
On the way going to Kasturi,
We were joking around...
The picture below was Ben...
He hug the doll so so so....tight!
I don't know why he wanted to treat the doll like that...
Maybe he assumed its his ex??
Haha!
And I realized that he was very high at that moment...
Sang the "Low" song LOUDLY...zzz
Anyway,
That night,
My sister and I reached Puchong at 7 something...
Know what?
I drove extremely slow...=.=
DRIVE FOR SAFETY (For YoU)
Can you see my highlight?? Blek
The next day,
I followed my sister to Taman Tun~
And then darling fetch me from there lo~
Hmmm...
We watched Gamer in Tropicana Mall again...
That is my "beloved cinema" XD

This day I dressed up with a skirt =.=
Feeling weird...


Hey! This is what I always do to darling...Kaka! ~.~
This noughty girl!



Choosen by Chewing gum...~.~
Such a comfortable shoe...(for right leg xd)



Thanks darling~




Here are the three necklace that I receive in my BD
"L" is from Priyani, Middle is from my 3rd sis, and the 1st one is from Andy...
Thanks ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment