Saturday, September 19, 2009

Is today a bad day?

The first day of holiday,
Should be a very nice day...
Isn't it?
At the beginning,
Yes, it is...
I had THREE times of breakfast with my different sisters...
After that,
I was at darling's house before we go for the movie~
And then,
Pin called me and said that she is rushing to Serdang...
Because Cookie lost in Sun's house...
At first,
I thought she was joking with me...
But her sounds like crying...
Then only I took it seriously...
Sigh...
Next,
I twisted my leg in the cinema when walking toward to our seats...
GOSH!
Walk also don't know how to walk...
But I already bewared of the staircase...
Don't know why this incident will still happened...
By the way,
I was still tried to concentrate in the movie...
And then,
He sent me back to Puchong.
I out to Serdang with mummy to help to find Cookie...
Sun was printed many of Cookie's pictures and pasted on every floor's notice board...
But we still failed to find her...
Hopefully she is still in the condo...
Here are some of the Cookie's recent pictures...
She has a tattoo at the back...
Please inform me immediately if you see her...
THX!



2 comments: