Sunday, September 6, 2009

---Friday---
Chef Siew Lee's class canceled...
So we were finishing our class at 230,
After that,
Benny and I walked to QuickSilver.
On the way,
We passed by Sungai Wang,
And we saw Ng Hang Yi there!!
She was promoting her product...
Haha...
But we just looked for awhile then continue walk to QuickSilver.
Finished shopping at Quicksliver,
We have nothing to do,
So we decided walk to Pavilion to waste time...~.~
Shop and shop and shop,
I thought of Carls Junior in a sudden...
We headed to there and eat then...

Super Star (Medium)
Here I started to eat the HUGE burger!
---Saturday---
Out to Tropicana,
We planned to watch Final Destination with Pin and Jo,
I already out at 11 to darling's house~

Around 330,
Pin called me and asked us to go to Taman Tun,
Darling started to style his hair then...
As what i said,
Boy is always mafan than girl...=.=
Very lengzai dy la...can go kao lui laaa....
I WILL KILL YOU!

This boy very pro in his own hair styling lo...=.=




Okay, now is my turn!
On the way to Taman Tun, next, Tropicana mall movie!!
After Taman Tun,
We go for PizzaHut...
Then only movie at Tropicana mall...
Yo!
Final Destination 4,
Whats a nice movie~
But then it will be nicer if they don't cut the film...
Finished movie,
Is time to go home...
Darling sent me home lo~
Without entering home,
Out for dinner again...
(Accompany my lengzai daddy)
^^V

2 comments:

  1. hey gal nw is 7th of sept d wor.happy 18th birthday le. wish ya all the best in ur studies and pls dun forget me ya. lenglui forever and smile always oo.. hmm, dunnno hw to contact u ler. dun hav ur hp no. oso. anyway happy birthday la~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lu chi!! :D
    happppy belated birthday.
    hope u enjoyed. heh.
    & i finally found ur blog through ying's.
    so yeah, can stalk u haha jk
    i mean get myself updated abt u :)

    ReplyDelete