Wednesday, September 16, 2009

----Chef Of The Day - Waste Time Day----

WoW!
Every Tuesday is a tiring day!
These pictures were taken on Monday
When we doing Mis en place for the next day~
I was COD,
Kevin would be my assistant.
I was helping Nathan to do his dessert mis en place since he did it alone in the kitchen...
After that,
Nana came in and help also...
Haha...
That girl a...
Burned the crepe...
Ha!
And then Nathan and I got chance LC her dy....=.=
Nathan Leong
Nana
My Crepe
Anyway,
That day was quite tired...
Finished mis en place,
Faster message Benny see he get back home already or not...
If not I have to walk to Hang Tuah alone lo...
I was almost bang by car again...
Thanks for Benny pulling me back AGAIN...
This is the second time already..
Thanks la...=)
We were arrived Hang Tuah station safely...
And when the train arrived,
There was extremely crowded!
We were squeezing into the train and couldn't move!
When arrive to the next station,
I knew that I'm jor deng...
Keep blocking others...
But no choice ok? BennyTan
Time passed very slow to arrive Bukit Jalil station...
I still have to wait for my mummy to fetch me from there...
Phew~
I was tired...
But i will still try to stand on it!
And also try to enjoy the moment in college...


*WedNesDay*
Today,
I have 2 hours break~
After having my mee which cooked by mummy,
I accompanied Simon to buy some "stuff" for "someone"~
Haha!
And after he bought his "stuff",
Was his turn to accompany me shop around!
Because we have to waste that TWO hours time...
Huh...
Walk and walk and walk...
I suggested to McD buy ice cream to eat~
We were ran into Vun Ling and Tian Shia them...
They were having their lunch in McD...
Hmmm...
And then,
We continued to waste our time.
I realized that I have many things to buy...
But I brought not enough of money...
Too bad...
So I only bought a bag...
Here is it~

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
This is the picture that we took in Last semester IEP celebrating~
Everyone was enjoying the pizza~



~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment