Sunday, September 13, 2009

~My WeEk~



Quite a long time that I didn't upload my blog...
Last week,
My family and I when to Bagan Lalang at Sepang...
This trip was decided in a sudden...
Because we have nothing to do on that day...
So we pack everything,
And then started to travel there~

We spent one and half hours to reached there,
But we only used 45 minutes to enjoy there then got back home again~
There is getting nicer and nicer...
Lets see some photo that taken there~






Foot print of them






Sis and curly




Me...



Cookie n Curly on the beach side~





Developing



Finish the day, we went to Cheras makan to celebrate my birthday~
haha!
And also the next day,
Finish class,
I wait for my vip to come over...
Hehe...
Thanks for the present le...
After that,
Darling, me, Pin and Jo went to pyramid to makan~
I have choosen Senjyu sushi for my DINNER!!!
SUSHIIIIIII...YumMmMm~
At that moment...
I'd like to say sorry to yoU...
=( My Bad le...
After that,
Jie suggested to have dessert at BumbaGum...
That dessert quite nice...
But very full...
And i felt very weird after eating it...zzz
Anyway,
Happy that can passed my birthday so peacefully...=)
Muacks~!

The dessert at BumbaGum














G-force!!!
I am waiting for you...
Haha!
Whats a cute hero!!!!!
This movie must be very nice...~
17th September...Thursday...
Or have to wait until Saturday darlinG?
Huhhh....
I want to watch.................................


Dunnno which day is this...
I think is monday...
Before I go KL...
My sis brought back 99 and Cloe...
Both are cute dogs ^^
Eeeeeeeeeeeee...
Feel like pinch them...!
Anyway,
This is 99...
It is a boy boy...
But...
Now became eunuch already...
Pity him....
What to do???
So sad...........





And this is Curly and Cloe...
They just finished walking around...
Where is cookie?
She is sick...
Badly sick...
She didn't want to eat...





This day....
I think is a monday...
Yea~ Is the same day...
After class,
We have to do marketing...=.=
Me, TK, Benny and Kevin...
Huh...
Dunno who so rich...
Drink starbuck zzz
I just ordered small one...
That TK ordered large one lo...
Add cream somore...
SO FAT!
Eeeeuckkk!
haha!




The next day,
The day that i was in sampling for service...
Haha!
Thought to ask KahSan Joey and Bean come for lunch...
But the reservation fulled...
So i called Joey to change to another day...
And also Bean...=)
I was the Supervisor of the day,
Shin Pei was the hostle of the day
She very cute la...!
Haha...
By the way,
That day Wai Cheng brought her whole family to dine with us,
That was the very first time I been serving...
I used the service gear wrongly and my hand was shivering when serving them a bread...
Oh My God...
I was too nervous I think...
Finish service,
I took LRT to reach Bukit Jalil station.
And waited Bean to fetch me there...
Haha...
He was too free la I think...
Then we went to eat ice....
Hmmm...quite a long time didn't eat this kind of stuff...
Felt so cold!
We were ran into ChiYang when chatting there...
And so,
Chi Yang join us to makan there lo...
After that go home...

This Mr.bean...Still so thin...and looks like Korea zai la...haha...
Come on...bring ur dog go Tempua garden jog la...
I think you were lack of exercise so couldn't grow fat la...=)



When I arrived home,
I was rushing to bath and have second round to out with kor kor...
Hmmm...
We were chit chat at Puteri...
And thanks for the necklace...=)
In the same day,
I promised to out with my best buddy...May Soon...
So sorry that I have no time again...
But we success to met up at last friday...^^


Next day again,
This is my lunch...
And it cost me EIGHT Ringgit!
Huh...
After discount still expensive...
This is the disadvantange to study in KL...



After finish this with Simon,
We decided to go to McD to buy ice cream...
And we ran into Nana, TK them...
They were going for bowling...
Since we still have one hour time...
So we just followed them to bowling...~
This is the photo that I took with TK...
Haha...
First time take picture with him la...
Lebay guy....=.=
I don't know what it mean actually...



*Friday*
A very sudden...
May Soon asked me to go for yum cha with her...
So I drived to fetch her...
I couldn't recognize her when she was walking toward to car...
OMG!!!
A Leng Zai walking toward my car...
With a cap...
And that was May Soon...
Hahahhahaha
I was so surprice to see her...
I knew the reason she asked me for YumCha once I saw she changes her look...
Haiz..
Feeling sad to heard that...
But...I don't know...
Anyway...
We were chosen Starbuck as our place to chit chat~



OWHHHhhhhHHhh...Can kill people already la you!
zzz...Leng zai than (Mr.Dot) But not my VIP...Keke...
Cheer up la DogFood...
I buy you more DogFood for you to get back your spirit ok?
Always here to support you...=)
Even you want go Kao Lui I also will go with you la...
I know im your YiLai...=.=
But I very open minded one wor...
Ha! (VIP, Don't be jealous ok? zzz)




~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment