Thursday, September 3, 2009

---Nice Day---

03.09.09

Morning while going to KL~


Can You see the necklace? ^^





Ha!
Today when I arrived college's lobby,
The guard stopped me and checked my temperature...=.=
Maybe is to prevent H1N1...
Luckily i didn't fever today...>.0
Or not I couldn't step into college!
Finished class at 230,
There was raining very heavily!
Phew...
I couldn't get back home...
So sad...
So i decided to walk to 14th floor find my beloved chef~
She was not there in that moment,
And I met another nice lecturer, Ms.Shiam~
We was just chat for awhile...
Because she was still have to guard those DHM student in the restaurant...
Those student in the kitchen started to clean up everything,
I have nothing to do,
So I was just gave little little help in service part~
When almost finish,
I walked into kitchen...
Wow!
They asked me to eat all those food...
Asked me try this and that...
Yala, its nice...
All the food was very nice...(with all your hardwork) >.O



While waiting in Sampling =)




After that we had a briefing from both Ms.Shiam and Chef Siew Lee...
And I joined them to get extra information~
The briefing was end at almost 6...
And i walked to LRT station together with Benny...
I was thought to wait for TK, Wai Cheng and Wai Meng...
But lazy to wait...
Fine lo~
There was not much people in the train...
Haha!
Because Malay is now having puasa~
Yea yea~!
And Benny told me that QuickSilver having discount for their member...
Its up to 80% discount!!!
For sure I will follow him!
He was one of the member...=.=
Yea yea~
We will take chance to QuickSilver during lunch time tomorrow!
WuUUuUuuu~~

Here are the other pictures in 31.08.09



Ying and Brandon

We were singing 'yi xiao er guo' whats a sad song!!!!

Yeah!



All of us! Pui Yein was late...



All of us except Brandon...He was the camera man...haha



Me and Ekei ^^


Ying Ying and Pui Yein




Ekei and Ying Ying



Qi>Ying>Ekei>P.Yein





David>WeiDe>Brandon










=)

No comments:

Post a Comment