Thursday, September 24, 2009

WorkinG DaY VS ShoppinG DaY


Monday and Tuesday are my working days...
It is work for my assignment actually~
"Work for two days as a waitress and write a report"
Phew...
Finally...I done it~
I found this job through my sister in Taman Tun Pet shop...
There is a BoatHouse restaurant + pub next to the pet shop...
I was working there at 5 evening to 12 night...
Darling will be the one whom fetch me back home...*.*
The first day,
I followed my sister to the pet shop at 11...
So I decided to go darling's house to waste time...=.=
That day,
He was tired...whole body pain...
Know why?
zzzz...
Because he went for gym in the previous day...
And the week before this,
He went to gym also...
That was the first day he attend for the workout...
Muscle pain is for sure...
But after a several days,
He still told me the same thing...=.=
I was wondering what he did in the gym to make his muscle pain for sooooo long...
~.~
One night,
That 25 joey was telling me that they did yoga together...
Haha!!
I was laughing and laughing...
Until I couldn't breath zZZzzzzZz...
So bad la me...
But I really can't control my mind to stop imagining of it...

Ya...ya...
I love to kacao him...@.@
In the same day,
I played facebook (pet society) and also Wii with his sister (Yean Wen)
That bad chewing gum said that is a stupid game...
The people who watching movie in psp lagi stupid looo...
The screen sooooo small...
Become "dou ji yan" laaaa...BLEK~!
Say you aaa....YOUUUU aaAAAaaaaa
Hmmm...
But then we just played for awhile...
We went to drive through McD to pick up some food...
Keke...
On the way,
I took chance to take some pictures...
Here it goes~


Hmmm...looks abit weird...must be your cap effecting me!!!

Darling you see! I can be more leng zai than you lo! -.-
Ohh Ya~!
Forgot to mentioned that we poured bubur ayam in the car...=.=
I don't know was your driving skill problem or the bubur ayam not stable enough lo...
Like that also will poured out...
HUYOO!
But Should be my bad la...=.=
I didn't hold it...
After that,
Around 440,
Is time for me to get back for work lu~
I'm not the perfect one, but I am trying to be the perfect one =)

Good Night~
---Wednesday---
Its considered the first day of my holiday...
Early in the morning,
I went to PJ breakfast with my family...
This was the 6th times I eat Buk Kut Teh within two weeks!!!
I started to felt very geli when im eating that...
Phew...
After breakfast,
I went to Midvalley and The Garden with my sister to shopping and buy her new shop's stuff~
The first shop I entered was selling all products which promoted in "Nv Ren Wo Zui Da" this show...
I hardly believe that most of the ladies would watch this show~ >.o
And then,
We continued walked to other shops~
Finished buying our own personel stuff,
We makan asam laksa and nasi lemak which famous in the Jusco there...
Then only we started to buy her shop'd stuff...
The first thing was fake flower...
We spent a long time to choose those flowers in Living Cabin...
After that,
We headed to buy all the cleaning stuff,
Next would be popular...
We bought stationaries there...
There was 6 something when we finished buying all the stuff...
Sun suddely called me and ask,
"Have you took all the movie ticket in Tropicana mall???"
"Huh? not 9 pm??"
"What?!! I sms Pin and said 715 la!"
At last,
Pin admitted she see the time wrongly...
The message was written "1915"
Smart girl~
Both of us rushed to Tropicana Mall then...
We were almost late for the movie...
Luckily Daddy they all arrived there earlier...
Huh...

No comments:

Post a Comment