Sunday, September 13, 2009

~a GREAT morning~

Wulalala~
Today i was waking at 830...
Then followed my parents, 2nd sis, Elder sis ang Phang kor to KL for breakfast~
We ate porridge there...
Whats a Yummy porridge which cooked by an old uncle and aunty...
Hmmm...
After breakfast,
We were headed to a garden...
(Wu Bin Gong Yuan)
I forgot what it called in Malay...
I didn't been there since standard 2 or 3...
And now,
We back to there!!!
It used to be wooden house there,
But now it changed to a concrete house...
And the playground...
My star climbing gone...
Huh...
So sad that they destroyed it...
Anyway,
We walked around there and keep recalled all the memories when we were still a little girl...~

Daddy, 2nd sis, and mummy


Jie and Phang Kor...


Haha!
We have nothing to do...
So decided to ride boat there...
We rent 3 boats...
Sun and Phang Kor one team,
Daddy Mummy one team,
Me and Ping one team...
We didn't want to fetch daddy mummy is because they VERY HEAVY!!!
Kaka!
What a bad daughter...Blek!
Let see those pictures which taken there...
Some of the photos are not with me yet,
I will post it out once i get them~
Jie and Phang Kor



Haha! We were the last team...=.=




LOL!!! They wanted to bang the wall la!
And we took chance to chase them back! YEAH~!





So FUN!!! and TIRED!
Darling you see! I said Fat dy la...dont believe!



Three little gooses....Cuteeeeeee!



My leg...My muscle started feel pain....Phew...




Guess which team is this~




Daddy was sooo excited la! and he tried to chase us...=.=
Make me n Ping felt so nervous...and ride faster and faster!!!
And our leg getting tired and tired...
We were non-stop sweating...
Phew~! What a good exercise!!!!!!




Gather and Discussing where to go...haha!



Daddy and Mummy...Love you...^^




Finished biking...
We felt hungry again!
So we got back to Puchong for lunch...
And my little sister...
She was sick!
She is going to have exam tomorrow...
hopefully everything will be fine to her...
GooD LucK...=)
~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment