Wednesday, September 2, 2009

-Rainforest-

Haha...
Today i was wearing a mask to college...
Luckily there was not only me who is covered with a mask!
Ms.Vi was late to our class,
Because she thought the class is start at 1130...
I asked Benny to call Ms.Vi with my phone...
Finally she appeared at almost 12...
After POM,
We rushed to 14th floor for another class...
Finished that,
I followed the DCA gang to Pavilion for lunch...
We walked all the way from Time Square to Pavilion...
And then we took our lunch at Rainforest...
That was Shin Pei's favourite place to eat...
haha...
Their set lunch is very cheap...
Start with an appetizer, main course, dessert and a refillable drink~
Is only less than RM20...
And we were late to our English class...
Today Ms.Celin was teaching us...
She is a nice lecturer...
Everyone loves the way she teaches =)
The class was dismissed at 430...
My sister was waiting me at lobby...
And again, I don't need to walk or take LRT back~
NICE and TIRING DAY!
HappY BirthdaY
You will have many entertains in your birthday
And i know I may not be the first one who greet you and celebrate with you...
=)
SanG YaT FaI LoK
and...
I
Love
You

No comments:

Post a Comment