Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cleverest day of ME



Huh...
30.08.09
I was with my darling for almost whole day...
But i was very silent in that day...
*Feeling not well*
Around 7,
On the Way going back,
He was very curious =.=
Because what I normally did in his car is,
Very noisy, A lot of crab to talk, non-stop disturbing...
But that day i was sitting silently,
Hugging the pillow without bothering anything...
Neither does answering him...
Yala...Guo Fen lo me...
=.=...Dui bu Qi

And now i really sick la...
Didn't attend to college...
My attandence would not be that perfect anymore...
And Daddy was the first one who asked me to wear mask!
Bad lo...
Anyway,
I went to clinic at BK5 for checking...
And get an MC...
The doctor gave me 6 kinds of medicine,
But I only taken one of it...
Its a liquid form...
Cough medicine...
XD





Sick Cat in Secret Recipe while waiting for the doctor...=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment